Sunday, September 13, 2015

MINTS and SMALL MOMENT


Good Afternoon!

We are continuing to work on CAPITALIZATION this week, and I am sure many of you were wondering what we are doing with the "Tic Tac." I've posted a video below explaining the expectations for that project. Below the video, you will see a sample paper and a "Narrative Diamond," which is a plot map we use to make sure we are including different parts of the plot structure. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or text.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. My son didn't come home with a box, so do he need to make one at home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, anyone who did not bring a box or was absent needs to complete it at home.

      Delete
  2. I - 1 sentence with the word 'I' used incorrectly?
    S - 2 complete sentences on different cards?

    This is all you want for these, correct?

    ReplyDelete